var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-37395446-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
OUR TOWN BELFAST COMMITTEES
Design (Chair: Megan Cullen)
- develops guidelines that maintain and enhance the architectural heritage of the area while encouraging smart use.
- hosts educational platforms that teach citizens and business owners effective design techniques and provides assistance in planning and implementation.
- plans for the beautification and encouragement of the use of public spaces.
Promotion (Chair: Stephen Racioppi)
- works with the downtown residents and businesses to improve the marketing strategies of the downtown district.
- plans and hosts a variety of special events.
- develops and publishes the annual calendar of events, the Downtown Map and the “Doing Business in Downtown Belfast” booklet.
Economic Restructuring (Chair: Thomas Kittredge)
- engages in a variety of research activities to assess the best practices for downtown Belfast’s successful future.
- maintains an inventory of property and actively seeks to improve those available for future uses.
- provides training and other supportive services to existing and potential businesses.
Organization (Chair: Anne Saggese)
- maintains public relations through the local media, the newsletter, the website and brochures.
- plans the Open House meetings.
- manages volunteer development.
- develops the annual fund-raising plan.