As the seasons change, Our Town Belfast’s design committee is hard at work doing plantings and other beautification projects that add so much to the quality of life here in Belfast.
- Our Town Belfast Volunteers maintain 14 bright blue wooden trash receptacle planters and 22 tree wells throughout downtown Belfast in the spring and summer months.
- Volunteers planted over 200 flowering annuals for the Summer-Fall 2017 season.
- Design volunteers and public attendees of our buoy painting party painted 96 buoys in June of 2017.
- Volunteers place 35 pumpkins and gourds in planters, tree wells, and fall decorating vignettes in the fall of 2017.
- 22 volunteers made 120 bows in one hour for the downtown wreaths. (There is 12 feet of ribbon in one bow.)
- 5 volunteers from our Design committee answered 80+ letters to Santa… hand writing each and making each as personal as possible.
We could always use an extra hand decorating downtown during the holidays, planting and watering flowers, helping bring life to the new Park On Main, and so much more! Sign-up to join our volunteer e-mail list.