There are a variety of ways you can help your downtown by volunteering with Our Town Belfast. If you have a long-term interest in shaping the future of Main Street, you might best be suited to join one of our committees.
At Our Town Belfast, we have many glamorous opportunities for pitching in:
- Help with mailings including fundraising efforts, assembling invoices, and making sure our address books are up-to-date.
- Downtown beautification work including seasonal plantings and decorations.
- Downtown building/business data-base entry and management.
- Poster distribution and other deliveries that consist of a lovely walk about town.
- Photography at local events, follow-up press releases, press images of the downtown in general and in every season.
- Feats of strength and endurance including moving heavy objects and installation and storage of downtown benches, set up at events (tables/chairs/etc), and other projects.
- Snacks! We often host events that require sweets and savories and something to sip.
- Help at individual events like the annual Street Party and Dinner On The Bridge.
Something we’ve missed? Have an idea? We’d love to work with you!
Fill out the form below to be added to our volunteer e-mail list, and we’ll keep you notified of our need for this work as it comes up.